1. Marvis Toothpaste is the most stylish dental hygiene product you’ll ever buy, hands down. There are seven flavours available and each comes in a different colour tube to differentiate between the likes of Amarelli Licorice (black) and Cinnamon Mint (red). We especially like this Whitening Mint version for its chic aesthetic appeal.
2. YSL Touche Éclat Star Edition marks the silver anniversary of the 1992 launch of the original highlighter pen. This collector’s edition is available in three shades: Luminous Radiance, Luminous Ivory, and Luminous peach. We love how fun and quirky the packaging is, as shown in the above video of one happy duty free customer.
3. Carolina Herrera Good Girl Collector Edition Eau De Parfum takes one of the most striking perfume bottles ever designed and adds glitter to it. The iconic vertiginous heel houses a heady and feminine scent full of jasmine, tuberose, tonka bean, and cocoa. Add this to your collection and watch the Instagram likes roll in.
4. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine just looks opulent, doesn’t it? The engraved design and gold coloured tube makes this lipstick an Instagrammer’s dream come true. Now, if only they did it in rose gold as well…
5. When you first come across Etude House’s Dear Darling Water Gel Tint, it’s not immediately obvious what it is. Is it a nail polish? A cheek stain? A lip gloss? Well, it turns out the clue is in the packaging. Remember those artificially coloured ice lollies you ate as a kid, that inevitably stained your lips? This lip tint is much, much classier than that and is available in a wide range of flattering colours.
6. Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette is a brand new release and already drumming up hype on social media. If you’re a fan of the brand, then you’ll know how easy-to-wear their famous Naked palettes are and what cult classics they become. This bronzed beauty is no exception.
7. Every now and again, you’ll see a product doing the rounds on Instagram and be filled with instant, insatiable lust. Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Eau De Parfum manages to do that, and more. Described by one beauty writer as “a very expensive summer where you holiday in your parents’ summer house”, this fragrance looks as good as it smells.
8. Don’t think of Benefit’s Hoola Zero Tan Lines Body Bronzer as fake tan, because it really isn’t. It doesn’t have the tell-tale biscuit smell because it doesn’t contain DHA (the active ingredient in fake tan that causes the colour to develop). The ‘hula skirt’ base reveals an applicator sponge for a flawless, no-streaky-lines finish.
9. And finally, the hotly anticipated Clinique x Jonathan Adler Pop Lip Colour is here! Available from select airport stores this month, these Art Deco-inspired tubes of lipsticks will be all over your social media feed this summer so get yours early for full bragging rights.